Airtel Me2U: How To Transfer Airtime On Airtel to Airtel Network?

2:55 PM

Airtel Me2U: Transfer Credit: Instead of using A Recharge card, online top-up, VTU, etc, you could consider Airtel Me2U. Airtel Me2U is a system developed by Airtel Nigeria that allows her subscribers transfer airtime value on-net, that is, an Airtel subscriber A can transfer a portion of their airtime to Airtel subscriber B.
How to Step Up Airtel Me2U:
The default PIN is 1234. I recommend changing your PIN/password to avoid unauthorized transfer of airtime from Your Account.
Changing Your Me2U:
You will be required to send an SMS command to 432 to have your Me2U password changed. To change your Me2U password, send the SMS command, "PIN [space] 1234 [space] New Password" to 432. Your composed text should have this form: "PIN 1234 7892" (without the quotes). 1234 is your default password. 7892 is the New Password you want to change to. After sending "PIN 1234 7892" to 432, you will receive a notification that goes this way: "You new password is 7892". See More After Cut>>>>

Transferring Calling Credit on Airtel Network:To transfer airtime, send an SMS command in the following format: 2u [space] Airtel Number [space] Amount [space] PIN to 432. Assuming you want to transfer N150 worth of airtime to 08021221333, SMS 2u 08021221333 150 7892 to 432, where 7892 is your new password. The Airtel beneficiary will receive a notification that their account has been credited with the relevant amount of airtime from your number. You will also be alerted to the success of the transfer.

What You Should Know About Airtel Me2U

  • You will be charged the cost of an off-peak SMS rate (N10 at the time of publication of this post) for each successful transfer.
  • Transfers must be on-net, that is, effected within the Airtel network.
  • Limitless number of transfers is feasible
  • You can also prompt other Airtel subscribers to send you airtime using the Credit Me service by dialing *141*8*recipient's number#. The recipient will receive an SMS from your number which reads: "Please Credit Me".
Visit Airtel Website to get More Details.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

11 comments

Write comments
May 14, 2015 at 12:16 AM delete

hello am Christine and am 40years old , when i was 25 i had lost one of my fallopian tube and i have had 2 miscarriage before in the past and i keep on trying but there was no luck on my side since then, at times me and my husband will do it all day but steel no luck until i saw some testimonies ONLINE by other women having semilar case and i decided to contact ODUMA OF SPELL ODUMA TEMPLE and pour out my sorrow and pain ON MY MAIL I SENT ,ODUMA did do purification and told me the source of my problem that it was work of dark witch craft that somebody put on me ( MY EX BOYFRIEND) that i will never find joy in my marriage, to cut the story short ODUMA did cast the cleanse spell to remove the dark magic and then immediately the very next month i got pregnant and praise ODUMA and god i delivered safely baby twins , if you passing through similar problem i urge you to contact Prophet ODUMA on email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com OR call him +237055176617 .

Reply
avatar
May 14, 2015 at 12:22 AM delete

hello am Christine and am 40years old , when i was 25 i had lost one of my fallopian tube and i have had 2 miscarriage before in the past and i keep on trying but there was no luck on my side since then, at times me and my husband will do it all day but steel no luck until i saw some testimonies ONLINE by other women having semilar case and i decided to contact ODUMA OF SPELL ODUMA TEMPLE and pour out my sorrow and pain ON MY MAIL I SENT ,ODUMA did do purification and told me the source of my problem that it was work of dark witch craft that somebody put on me ( MY EX BOYFRIEND) that i will never find joy in my marriage, to cut the story short ODUMA did cast the cleanse spell to remove the dark magic and then immediately the very next month i got pregnant and praise ODUMA and god i delivered safely baby twins , if you passing through similar problem i urge you to contact Prophet ODUMA on email odumaspelltemple0@gmail.com OR call him +237055176617 .

Reply
avatar
September 24, 2015 at 11:30 PM delete

Why will airtel charge 10 naira for transfering airtime? Dat is not fair.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
September 11, 2016 at 4:58 PM delete

Dis Airtel network self charging 4 did service.
ProRant.Blogspot

Reply
avatar
August 11, 2017 at 5:46 PM delete

*FOXX Financial Loan Offer*

We give out loan at the rate of 3% interest rate, if you are interested for a loan, you are here by
advise to fill and return the loan application form to this Email( foxx.loanfinancialaid@gmail.com) alone to know if you are truly interested in loan. I am here to put smiles in all sad faces.

FULL NAMES:
ADDRESS:
COUNTRY:
AMOUNT NEEDED:
DURATION OF LOAN:
PURPOSE OF LOAN:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
MONTHLY PAYMENT:
PHONE NUMBER:
EMAIL:

By replying with these details to (foxx.loanfinancialaid@gmail.com),
we shall move forward to the next step which is the terms and
re-payment plan schedule.

Mr. Howard M Colleman .

Phone: +18475128241

Reply
avatar
September 29, 2017 at 4:00 PM delete

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

My name is Mrs RODNEY BRITTANY NICOLE. I live in United State Of America working here I am from Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my Company and my Family situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $300,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

LOAN APPLICATION FORM
**********************
Your full name:
Country/State:
Loan Amount:
Duration
Phone:
Monthly income:
Occupation:

Awaiting your swift response.
May Allah bless you.
IBRAHIM MUSA
power Financial Service Pvt.
Contact Him At :powerfinance7@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number +919717357946

Reply
avatar
April 4, 2020 at 3:06 PM delete


Hello Everybody, I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $20, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $20, 000.00 Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact via email:(challotloan@gmail.com) Thank you.

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2022 at 3:25 PM delete

Borrow money here today at 3% interest rate. Sawda Capital Finance offers all kinds of financial services of all sizes ranging from individuals, companies, and traders globally./Our services are 100% guaranteed and risk-free.

We build just the right financing for each client, with simple paperwork, quick approvals, and flexible payment schedules. For further details, Kindly contact us via email At sawda.finance@gmail.com

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved, Looking forward to rendering the best of our services to all esteemed clientele globally.

Reply
avatar
March 28, 2022 at 4:23 AM delete

Hi everyone. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Liberty private funding and then I decided to apply under their recommendations and just few hours ago I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $30,000 which I requested for. This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan to apply through their email (Libertyprivatefunding@yahoo.com) you can decide to message them on WhatsApp (+447535135409) . I am happy now that i have gotten the loan I have requested.

Reply
avatar
March 25, 2023 at 6:14 AM delete

Czech, Slovak and worldwide individuals I offer loans from 2,000 to 20,000,000 CZK to all people able to repay with an interest rate of 3% to 2% per year. According to the requested amount. I do it in the industry - Financial loan - Real estate loan - Investment loan - Car loan - Debt consolidation - Pay off loan - Personal loan - You are in the folder Contact me if you need to borrow
Email: ihjan51@gmail.com

Reply
avatar