Nollywood Angela Okorie Arrested For Stealing Abroad

2:16 PM

Popular Nollywood actress Angela Okorie has been accused of stealing $3,200 from a friend’s home in South Africa. However, she has debunked the rumour saying it was a blackmail. She said her friend/fan named Prosper decided to blackmail her after she refused his sexual advances. She explained that she left Nigeria with Prince Ekeh, Muma Gee’s husband to shoot her new movie in South Africa. On getting to South Africa she stayed with her friend while, Prosper stayed in another room in the same building. On good Friday,Prosper tried to rape her and she threatened to kill him and go to jail. She said she moved immediately to lodge in an hotel. She was surprised to see Policemen and Prosper in her hotel room the next day. They arrested her for stealing Prosper’s $3,200. She has however resolved to take the matter to a reputable court. SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>>
She said she wasn’t happy with Prince Ekeh “Prince is an ingrate. I paid for his ticket from Port Harcourt to Lagos and from Lagos to South Africa He was not even happy that my passport was released to me. I keep asking myself why? what does he want to achieve? Anyway, I have told him and his accomplice who tried to rape and blackmail me that I am taking this up in a reputable law court”

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »