Dear Readers: Can I Go Ahead & Marry Her

2:15 PM


A Male LIB reader wrote: I Met my girlfriend five years ago as we both came into university together. We started dating and in our third year she got pregnant which we had to quietly removed because we both were not prepared. Now we are both done with NYSC and in search of better paying jobs. The thing is she developed a sickness over the last one year which has been financially demanding. Her parents have sold all they can to keep her healthy and with the explanations from the doctors, her healing is far from now. I do believe in miracles but am worried if I can cope with the financial burden of her health when we get married as I am just about to start life myself. Am thinking if it would be a wise decision to stay and marry her or do away with her.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »