Radio Presenter Toke Makinwa Cries: I Regret Dating This Guy For 12 Years

7:31 AM


Radio presenter Toke Makinwa, relationship hits the rock as she allowed herself to be led on blindly for 12 years by Maje Ayida. Now the guy has dumped her. See her cries below:

"It’s strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other. One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate." SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>>

She is now looking for Mr Right, after staying with Mr Left for 12 years. In her words:
"My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way."

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »