Photo: Kim Kardashian's And Kanye West's baby, North West Appears On Kris Jenner's Talk Show

2:13 PM


Kanye West made a much-anticipated appearance on Kris Jenner's talk show Kris.This was his first interview since the birth of North West, his two-month-old daughter with girlfriend Kim Kardashian. The rapper, who has been in the news recently for outbursts with the paparazzi, appeared joyful and calm talking about his love for Kardashian and being a new dad. The typically-reserved West defended his relationship with the reality star. "People say, 'This is going to damage your credibility as an artist or designer,'" he reveals. "And I say, you know, I don't care, I love this woman."  He also said he first met Kim Kardshian when she was an assitant for Brandy.  Jenner asked Kanye, "Was it love at first sight?"  The rapper quickly answered, "Oh yeah, definitely."  SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>


Calling Kardashian "my joy," West also rationalizes tolerating the constant media scrutiny on their relationship. "I love this person. She's worth it to me. There's no paparazzi or blog comments that's going to take that joy from me." West opened up about the devastating loss of his mother, Donda West, to complications from cosmetic surgery. "There were times [after her death], I would put my life at risk. I didn't have something to live for. Now I have two very special people to live for, a whole family to live for, a whole world to live for."
The highlight of his appearance, of course, was when Kanye revealed an image of baby North West for the first time.  Kris Jenner cheered, "How cute is that goregous baby?"  She added, "I think she is an amazing combination of the two of you, she's so beautiful.  She has Kim's eyes, I think she has your cheeks and both of your lips."  Kanye smiled like a proud daddy. 

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »