King Sunny Ade Aka KSA: No Musician Retires Until They Are Old Or Something Happens?

3:29 PM

King Sunny Ade, shares his life experiences in this interview, A lot of people might find it very difficult to believe that you are 67 with your looks; what is the magic? There is no magic; I just find myself like this. It’s true people tell me that I don’t look my age and whenever they say so, I get back home and look at myself in the mirror. But within myself, I know I am old. Truth is, I don’t have any magic than to give God the glory for a good health. SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>
Maybe you do sports to keep you in shape.
Well, I wouldn’t call myself a sports man in that sense but I love sports. Within my compound, I have a scotch court, tennis court, small basketball court and other outdoor sports but that doesn’t mean I do sports often. The stage alone is enough sport where I dance and jump all over the place. I think that I am just lucky because I don’t wake up in the morning and do any exercise like a workout.

At 67, are you looking at retirement soon?
No musician can retire until they are old or something happens. Music is in the blood and it is in the reservoir

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »