Exclusive Photos: HaPpy 33rd BirThday To Linda Ikeji

4:59 AM



Linda Ikeji, one of Africa’s biggest popular Ace blogger was born today September 19, 33 years ago.Happy Birthday to her. Linda Ikeji was born September 19, 1980 . A native of Nkwerre LGA ,Imo state, Nigeria .She was born in to a struggling family, the second of seven children. She grew up in a christain catholic home .Wishing her many more successful years ahead. 
See what she wrote on her blog. ' ''I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, Money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. What more can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God's time...lol SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>>>


So I'm having a birthday party on the 27th and 28th of Sept in London and Manchester respectively, hosted by Cokobar. They hosted my birthday party last year. Hope UK LIBers will come out and party with me next weekend. So looking forward to it!











Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »