Nigeria's Femi Kuti Gives Guys 10 Conditions To Date His Daughters

7:05 AM
If you have your eyes on Femi Kuti's daughters or you know someone who is "dying" to have any of his daughter as his woman, then caution is the word because if your hurt her, Femi Kuti will hurt you back. He said he is not afraid to go back to jail because of his daughters well-being.

See the rules to marry Femi Kuti's daughters below:
1) Get A Job

2) Understand I dont Like You

3) I’M Everywhere

4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You

5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early....SEE MORE AFTER CUT>>>>>>>
6) Get A Lawyer

7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out

8) She is my Princess, Not your Conquest

9) I don't Mind Going Back to Jail

10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

Hmmm....it seems this man is really serious. A word is enough for the wise!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »