Video:Woman With The World's Largest Hips

3:05 AM
Must see video:
             
This is the video of Mikel Ruffinelli, the woman with the world's most ridiculous largest hips, Bootylicious takes on a whole new meaning in relation to Mikel Ruffinelli – the mum-of-four has the biggest hips in the world, measuring a staggering 8ft in circumference.
Mikel – who tips the scales at 30st – insists she’s proud of her shape, scoffing 3,000 calories a day to keep her “booty” in perfect condition. Vowing she’ll never diet, Mikel says her husband of 10 years, Reggie Brooks, 40, a computer technician, adores her figure.

Mikel, 39, says: “I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems. I love Mexican food, English breakfasts and chips. My husband finds my shape sexy and we have an amazing time in bed – there’s no position we can’t do! He tells me I’m beautiful every day. Men don’t fancy skinny girls, they like an hourglass figure.”
Mikel, who’s 5ft 4, shuffles through doors sideways, has steel supported chairs at home and drives a truck as she can’t fit into a car. She even sleeps in a 7ft-wide bed.
Slim as a teenager, she started gaining weight aged 22 after the birth of her first child, Andrew, now 19, from a previous relationship.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »